Start pushing boundaries
The Tec 50 Trimix course is the next step in your Technical diving journey and where it really starts to get exciting. Build on all the experience and skills you gained during Tec 45 Trimix to become a fully-fledged Technical diver capable of deep challenging dives up to 50m using two decompression gases (100% Oxygen and 50% Oxygen) and Trimix.
- Plan and execute Trimix dives to 50m
- Learn to handle and use two stage decompression cylinders
- Start to use pure oxygen as an additional decompression gas to allow you to accelerate your decompression times and therefore increase your bottom times
- Open up most of the Sydney wreck dives which lie in the 50m range
- Lay the foundations for Tec Trimix
- All boat & gas costs
- Certification as a Tec 50 Trimix diver
- Equipment: Commencing this course students are required to have all their own equipment with the exception of a second stage tank and reg which can be rented for $50 for the course.
- Tec 45 Trimix or Tec 45 equivalent
- GUE Fundamentals (Rec pass)
- PADI Rescue Diver
- Minimum 100 logged dives
*Prior to the course please consult us to discuss equipment needs and the suitability of your setup.
Can't find the dates you want? Please call us on +61 (02) 9977 4355 or email email@example.com
No Courses Found