Dive without limits
If you have built up your experience in the 50m range and are looking to embrace the ultimate Open-Circuit SCUBA challenge then this course is for you. This is the deepest PADI program and upon successful completion you will have mastered the skills and knowledge to plan, execute, analyse and perform some of the most adventurous dives around the world.
This course includes the Tec 65 Trimix qualification. This can also be awarded as a stand alone certification prior to completing the full trimix.
- Be certified to either 75m or the deepest depth reached on the course (whichever is less)
- Learn the procedures and skills to plan and execute deep trimix dives, using that experience post-certification to gradually extend your depth limit beyond 75m
- Learn to handle and use three or more stage cylinders
- Open up virtually all of the Sydney wreck dives and pave the way to dive even deeper
- Earn the qualification to access some of the most challenging and rewarding dives across the world
- All boat & gas costs
- Certification as a Tec Trimix diver (or Tec 65 Trimix diver)
- Equipment: Students must own all of their own gear. Please consult us for recommendations and/or for an equipment consultation.
- Tec 50 Trimix or equivalent
- GUE Fundamentals (Rec pass)
- PADI Rescue Diver
- Minimum 25 logged Technical decompression dives
Cost: On request
If you can't find any dates on the calendar please call us on +61 (02) 9977 4355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can schedule something in for you.
No Courses Found