As a diver you can help secure a brighter future for sharks
Join our special AWARE Shark Conservation course to learn more, take action and meet our local species with two dives. When you join the course, you’ll learn more about the causes of declining shark populations and the actions you can take to become a knowledgeable and passionate shark defender. By being informed, you can dispel misconceptions and act to protect sharks. Sharks need YOU!
Find out more about the AWARE Shark Conservation Diver course on PADI.com.
- Learn more about the issues facing sharks
- Discover the conservation status of sharks, why they are unique and vulnerable, and the importance of healthy shark populations
- How to manage shark threats, recognise their value and remove barriers to conservation
- Actions you can take today to help and how to join a global movement of shark protectors
- Project AWARE Shark Study Guide
- Two shore dives to meet local Manly shark species
- Full Gear Rental $95
- Full Gear Rental minus mask, snorkel, fins $85
- Full Gear Rental minus mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit $75
- Tanks & weights only $50
- Add camera (Olympus TG4) rental $50 (limited availability!)
- PADI Open Water Certification
Can't find the dates you want? Please call us on +61 (02) 9977 4355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org