No changes to bookings are permitted within seven days of the start date of the course. For changes to bookings outside of this period, a $100 transfer fee will apply - please notify the shop no less than seven days in advance.
Exceptions: where a customer is temporarily unable to dive due to medical conditions, alternative dates will be offered on receipt of a valid medical certificate. Please let us know as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, no refund will be given if you fail to show up for the course, show up late for any session or have not completed your eLearning, if possible we will reschedule your course. You will be responsible for any additional costs or inconveniences this causes. If no alternative dates offered fit your time frame, this may result in you forfeiting your course fee.
Should you fail your dive medical; a refund less $25 administration fee will be given. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for the eLearning once it has been activated. In this case, you will be offered a refund less $150 for eLearning and $25 administration fee.
Tax invoices itemising GST will be sent with all products purchased online.
Products are shipped within one business day provided that the item is in stock and no further details are needed from the recipient. Shipping is only available within Australia.
All products on our online store have a Flate Rate of $15 for shipping within Australia.
There may be exceptions with the following:
1. Unusually large or heavy items may be subject to extra charges or may be ineligible for shipping. This may include items over 5kgs such as SCUBA cylinders, lead weights and some batteries.
2. Where orders require additional changes due to shipping or other, we will contact the customer to let them know what the addition fees are. The customer is eligible to cancel for a full refund if the additional charges are not accepted.
Any purchased product that does not meet the customer's expectation will be eligible for exchange, store credit or refund.
To be eligible, all items must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include any blank warranty cards, instruction manuals and accessories. The following Terms and Conditions also apply:
1. Clearance or second-hand items that we do not generally stock are not eligiable for exchange.
2. This offer only applies to physical products and cannot be used for services such as Courses, Shore/Boat Dives, Equipment Hire and Servicing.
3. If you wish to exchange for an item of lesser value, a store credit or refund will be issued for the remaining value.
4. Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
5. We reserve the right to cease or modift this Refund Policy at any time.
1. We require the full payment to be made upfront to confirm all of our bookings. For some courses, we do not provide deposit options.
2. Terms and Conditions for bookings varydepending on the activity and these can be found at the bottom of your booking confirmation email.