PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Become more comfortable in the water to be a better, deeper diver
What is involved:
• Two days of boat and shore diving!
• Peak Performance Buoyancy Dive
• Underwater Navigation Dive
• Underwater Naturalist Dive
• Deep Dive (up to 30 metres)
• Boat Dive
• 2 x boat dives
• 3 x shore dives
• Equipment rental (excludes mask, snorkel & fins)
• Transport to and from dive sites
• Smaller group sizes
• PADI eLearning Pass
Pre-requisite: Open Water Diver
Course duration: 1 weekend
Note: you will also need to buy an underwater slate $34
Add the Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty and save $100!
Add Enriched Air to your Advanced course for $245 – usually $345. PADI’s most popular specialty course, Enriched air allows you no decompression time – which means more time underwater. It is also safer, as you breathe less nitrogen, leaving you less tired. The specialty also counts towards the Master Scuba Diver rating.