PADI Divemaster Course
Develop your leadership skills
What is involved:
• During the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study.
• You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems as well as help others improve their scuba.
• You put this knowledge into action through a structured internship and a series of practical training exercises.
• eLearning access pass
• Divemaster Enhancement pack
• 10 days course tuition
• Tanks and weights
Course Duration: Three weekends and additional practical assessment days
To take this course, you must be:
• 18 years old
• A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
• A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
• An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organisation) course completion within the past 24 months
• Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
• Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months